The Polish Steelwork Contractors Network
PolishSteelwork.com – the Polish Steelwork Contractors Network is the largest and most active network in the European steel construction industry.
We provide complete, up-to-date data on steelwork contractors and exporters from Poland.
We bring the European steel construction industry together to forge connections and build relationships. Our network is comprised of the most reliable and competitive Polish steelwork contractors and exporters.
We empower the European steel construction community to connect, collaborate and grow by building more profitable relationships and providing the resources and opportunities necessary for success.
Want to join us?
Just leave us your e-mail address and we will let you know when we launch full version of our platform.
Are you looking for a qualified steelwork contractor to hire for your next project?
Here you can find and qualify Polish steelwork contractors, suppliers of steel construction products and services
- Our exclusive “QuickMatch” format makes it easy to find all the information you need – quickly and easily! It helps you to find the best and most reliable partner to execute your steel structure projects
- Access qualified information on the Polish steelwork contractors including critical information such as their production capacity, qualifications, specializations, certifications and project experience
- Compare a company’s qualifications against their competition
- QuickMatch will help you reduce your time searching and aid in your business success. It will open the gate for you to the Polish steelwork contractors networks
Why source steelwork from Poland?
- Huge steel structure engineering, fabrication and assembly capacity
- Export oriented and quality driven companies
- State to art production equipment
- Highly skilled and experienced workforce
- Price competitive and cost effective companies
- High flexibility and business reliability
- Companies with a proven track record of successfully completing steel construction projects worldwide